Updating Your Resume to Get Noticed
Resume & Cover Letter Update (for Return Clients Only)
ENSURING YOUR RESUME DOESN’T GET TOSSED ASIDE.
Companies regularly upgrade their internal recruitment software once every three years. These programs apply keyword formulas to quickly disregard resumes that don’t have matching keywords or are not formatted properly. This means that even if you were the best person for the role, your resume wouldn’t even reach Hiring Managers if it lacks the necessary keywords or is not formatted properly. Then again, sometimes you just need to add your most recent job to your existing resume.
In any case, our Resume and Cover Letter Update has you covered and will:
- Add one (1) new role to the resume we previously prepared for you
- Update your opening statement targeted towards your new career goals
- Fix and clean up your format
- The rest of the positions are copied and re-organised with minimal changes (e.g. we’ll review grammar, sentence structure, order and so on)
- Please Note: This service is only intended to provide minor revisions and is not a full resume re-write.
How We’re Qualified
- We’re Experts. We have 10+ years of experience crafting thousands of resume.
- Tailored Service. We have personalised experience spanning up to 50 different sectors and industries.
- Strong track record. We sustain a 97% client satisfaction rating.
Resume & Cover Letter Update
We offer a straightforward process to create a resume that gets noticed by your potential employers. Here’s how our service works:
Complete our questionnaire for us to know your additional work experience. Send this to us together with your most updated resume.
Once we’ve received your files, we may contact you through phone or email for clarifications. We require full payment upfront to confirm you booking and before we proceed with any work.
Once we have all the required information, we start working on the initial drafts. If there’s anything else we need to know while drafting, we get in touch through phone and/or email, or you’re free to call/email us anytime if you have concerns.
You’ll receive your first drafts documents via email in 3 days (except Sunday as our Writing and Editing Teams are off). You’ll then have 14 days to review the first drafts and request for potential amendments. Read about our policy on amendments here.
Once you’ve made your review of your new documents, we then apply your requested changes in less than 24 hours (Sunday excluded). Final copies are sent in Word format (PDF upon request).